Website DXC Technology Ltd
If You are Looking for Jobs in Hyderabad, Check out this Application Designer Job vacancy in Hyderabad. DXC Technology helps global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT and ensuring security and scalability across public, private, and hybrid clouds.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Application Designer
- Provides design documents and translates them into component-level designs to accelerate development.
- Provides design expertise in support of development team efforts to provide flexible reusable components to increase cost-effectiveness. Analyzes designs and reviews the design of applications and suites of applications to ensure that customer specifications are satisfied.
- Acts as liaison between application architects and development teams to ensure that product development and implementation are coordinated. Works with product development teams and senior designers in developing design requirements that are accurate and relevant to company needs.
- Participates in business process work sessions, project meetings, and joint applications development sessions to ensure that product design decisions are communicated to departmental personnel.
- Functions as a domain expert and works closely with software developers to explain the application design, and coordinates activities between the two functions to enhance product quality and efficiency.
- Assists in reviewing and analyzing gathered information in technical research and in evaluating tools and methodologies to ensure that designs adhere to current industry, client, and company standards. Develops and provides technical documentation; participates in and oversees test-plan development, integration, and deployment.
- Utilizes experience in development methodologies, coding documentation, testing methodology, and industry standards to define and develop project requirements, functional specifications, and detailed design of application solutions for clients.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel. Guides the work of less experienced developers to create, maintain and communicate details of application designs to ensure that designs are according to specifications.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, software engineering, computer science, or related field preferred
- Three or more years of product design and support experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware, and software
- Experience working with company application development policies and procedures
- Experience working with software design, software development life cycle, and development methodologies and implementation
- Experience working with product systems design principles
Job Details Company Name : DXC Technology Ltd Location : Hyderabad, Ap, Ind Job Type : Full-Time