Website Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd
Looking for information about Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd and their business consulting services in Hyderabad? Our blog post covers everything you need to know, from the company’s background to the role of its business consultants. Learn how Dr. Reddy’s can help your business grow and succeed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Keep abreast of industry news and trends
- Take end-to-end ownership and management of Business Analytics.
- Work closely with Data Engineering, design, data sciences, QC, and QA teams to enable and adopt business analytics.
- Constantly look for opportunities to optimize the Analytics feature and performance.
Q: What skills are required for this job?
A: The candidate should have a good understanding of analytics platforms like Power BI, and Tableau, basic knowledge of data engineering and SQL queries, exposure to quality systems like SAP, LIMS, and QMS, knowledge of Computer Systems Validation (CSV) aspects, and deliverables, and knowledge in project management background and familiar with agile methodologies.
Q: What is the required work experience for this job?
A: The job requires a minimum of 8 years of experience in Business Analytics with industry knowledge.
Conclusion: If you are an experienced Business Analyst with a good understanding of analytics platforms and exposure to quality systems, this job could be a perfect fit for you. You will be responsible for developing strategies for effective data analysis and reporting, selecting and implementing analytics solutions, and transforming raw data into actionable business insights. With the constant opportunities to optimize the analytics feature and performance, you can take end-to-end ownership and management of Business Analytics. If you meet the education and work experience requirements, apply today and take the first step towards an exciting career in Business Analytics.