Website Subros Ltd
Are you looking for a job as an Engineer in QA with experience in incoming goods inspection, supplier quality improvement, in-process inspection analysis of in-house rejections, and warranty complaint rejection? Look no further! Join our team at Mehsana. Apply now!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducting an incoming good inspection
- Supplier quality improvement
- In-process inspection analysis of in-house rejections
- Warranty complaint rejection analysis
- Strong knowledge of drawing concepts
- Proficient in drawing skills
- A Diploma/B.Tech (Thermal/Mechanical) degree
- 3-7 years of experience in QA
Q: What is the minimum education requirement for this position?
A: The minimum education qualification for this position is a Diploma/B. Tech (Thermal/Mechanical) degree.
Q: What is the experience requirement for this position?
A: The ideal candidate should have 3-7 years of experience in QA.