Website Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages
Are you a self-motivated individual with a digital software background? Do you have experience in managing web applications and software technology projects? If so, we are looking for a Digital Product Manager to join our product development team at AppVault. Our team is committed to developing innovative products that provide recruitment SaaS-based solutions to leading B2C and B2B brands across several industries.
- Conduct market and business analysis that outlines problems, opportunities, and solutions
- Meet with stakeholders to effectively gather, document, and communicate critical information to cross-functional teams
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Share ideas and findings with teams
- Work closely with the Lead Project Manager on various planning activities, deliverables, and timelines
- Use Agile processes and templates for capturing and detailing requirements
- Work with the UI/UX architect to create and update UI mockups (includes occasionally creating wireframes to communicate needs)
- Evaluate user enhancement requests, create user stories, maintain the product backlog, and contribute to the product roadmap
- Act as a liaison between the software development team and others in the organization through regular communication and training sessions
- 2 years of experience as a Product Manager, Software Product Owner, or Business Analyst
- Experience managing web application and software technology projects
- Strong technical writing skills
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to explain complex ideas simply.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience working in an Agile environment and utilizing management tools such as Jira or Azure DevOps
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Curiosity and loads of energy and excitement
- Empathy for end-users and customers
- The desire to make a great product even better and more competitive
- Experience in HR and Talent Acquisition
- Experience working with offshore software development teams
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps
Q: What is the role of a Digital Product Manager at AppVault?
A: As a Digital Product Manager, you will be responsible for conducting market and business analysis, meeting with stakeholders, performing user acceptance testing, and working closely with the Lead Project Manager on various planning activities, deliverables, and timelines. You will also work closely with the team throughout the development process to ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
Q: What are the requirements for this position?
A: The requirements for this position include 2 years of experience as a Product Manager, Software Product Owner, or Business Analyst, experience managing web application and software technology projects, strong technical writing skills, superb communication and interpersonal skills, exceptional organizational and time management skills, knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle, experience working in an Agile environment and utilize management tools such as Jira or Azure DevOps, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, curiosity and loads of energy and excitement, empathy for end-users and customers, and the desire to make a great product even better and more competitive.