Website Hexaware Technologies
We are looking for an experienced Digital CM Consultant to join our team in Mexico City. As a consultant, you will be responsible for converting business requirements into technical solutions using SharePoint’s Out of Box and custom web parts. You will be working closely with different business units and end-users to develop and modify SharePoint sites, capture requirements, and create site content framework and SharePoint web parts.
- Convert business requirements into technical solutions using SharePoint’s Out of Box/custom web parts.
- Implement and deploy custom SharePoint features for the best SharePoint functionality.
- Support different business units and drive enduring results back to clients.
- Use SharePoint Framework SPFx to create website designs with OOTB, UI extension, page layouts, themes, and display templates.
- Code pages using HTML5, ReactJS/Typescript, Material/Fluent UI, and responsive for all devices.
- Create web parts, lists/libraries, content types, site columns, master pages, search navigation, permissions, and data management.
- Build workflow forms using SharePoint Designer and Power Automate.
- Migrate data from SP 2010/2013/2016 to SharePoint Online using Sharegate or Metalogix migration tool.
- Proficiency experience with SharePoint Framework (SPFx) web parts and extensions.
- Worked on ReactJS with Material or Fluent UI and its usages.
- Worked on various Azure artifacts that can be used for Office 365 solutions like Azure Web Jobs, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Azure Web App, Azure AD Apps, and Azure app service.
- Experience in HTTP handlers, modules, IIS 7.0 and above.
- Worked on MS Graph APIs.
- Experience in building Custom Web Services.
- Worked on Power Automate (Previously known as Microsoft Flow).
- Knowledge of SharePoint Migrations using database methods or via any tools.
- Client-side development – CSOM with C#.Net/JSOM/REST API, PowerShell.
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint Admin activities – Configuring Service applications, Managed metadata, Backup and Recovery, Health and Monitoring.
- SharePoint 2013 Add-in design and development (SharePoint hosted app and Provider hosted apps).
- Individual contributor, who can help create Proof of Concept and work on complex technical designs on his own.
- Well aware of best practices of SharePoint and Service-oriented architecture.
- Must be well-versed with SharePoint 2010/2013/2016, SharePoint Online.
- Experience in the design and development of solutions/portals for SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, and Office 365.
Q. What are the essential skills required for this job?
A. The essential skills required for this job include proficiency in SharePoint Framework (SPFx) web parts and extensions, experience in ReactJS with Material or Fluent UI and its usages, knowledge of various Azure artifacts that can be used for Office 365 solutions, experience in HTTP handlers, modules, IIS 7.0 and above, and experience in building Custom Web Service.
Q. What are the responsibilities of a Digital CM Consultant?
A. The responsibilities of a Digital CM Consultant include converting business requirements into technical solutions, implementing and deploying custom SharePoint features, supporting different business units, developing, testing, supporting, maintaining, and debugging software applications and interfaces, developing urgent business solutions, creating intranet portals and collaboration sites, developing landing pages and templates, using SharePoint Framework SPFx, coding pages, creating web parts and lists/libraries, building workflow forms, and migrating data from SP 2010/2013/2016 to SharePoint Online.