Website Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing
The corporate Digital team oversees G&B’s Digital strategy, designing & architecting critical Digital services & systems (both customer-facing and internal) and nurturing the organization’s digital culture. The team also enables and supports the Technology teams in various BUs and Functions. If You are Looking for Jobs in Mumbai, Check out this Digital Architect Job vacancy in Mumbai.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Digital Architect
- The candidate will be responsible for designing and guiding the internal and external partner teams in a hands-on manner in the development of cloud-native serverless and microservices-based solutions and strategy, and the microservices adoption process within the organization.
- The candidate will be responsible for reviewing and ensuring application modernization of homegrown applications to modern 3-tier technology
- The candidate will be responsible to lead the monolithic to microservice application transformation and should guide the team the ways to divide monolithic applications to microservices in a hands-on manner
- The candidate would be responsible for middleware and API-based integration layer transformation with hands-on involvement in guiding the team in doing so
- Candidate must be able to lead and guide a team on developing digital applications that fully integrate and collaborate with existing IT systems to solve complex business solutions
- Candidates for this position play role from, Senior architect and technical team leader to a consultant to the internal team as well as partner team
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- BE or MCA
- 8-10 years of relevant experience
Job Details Company Name : Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Location : Mumbai Job Type : Full-Time