Website JSW Steel
Find the perfect job opportunity in Sambalpur with JSW Steel. Apply for the role of Deputy Manager and join the team of one of India‘s leading steel companies. Get the chance to work with the best in the industry and progress in your career.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring MIS report ISO 9001:2008
- Implementation of TPM in section.
- Optimum Utilization of ESP, Hammer mill, four Roll crushers, Vibrating screen & other related equipment.
- Burden preparations as per customer’s requirement.
- Monitoring the daily cost of production.
- Ensuring zero breakdowns & 100% safety by proper preventive measures.
- Ensuring maximized equipment efficiency.
Q. What Experience is Needed?
A. The applicant should have prior experience in the Steel and Power Plant industry, and knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and TS–16949 Quality Standards and ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management Standards is required.
Q. What is the Education Qualifications Needed to apply for this job?
A. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this job is a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
Conclusion: BPSL is a leading manufacturer of flat and long products and has state–of–the–art plants located in India. This job offers exciting opportunities for professionals to explore their potential and develop their skills. With attractive benefits, flexible working hours, and a wide range of career growth opportunities, this is a great opportunity for applicants to make the most of their careers. So don’t wait, apply now!