Website UnitedHealth Group
The Senior Data Analyst, using technical and analytical skills, is responsible for supporting ABC’s and OPA members on, not limiting to, ongoing data refreshes, support requests, troubleshooting, and implementations – which are delivered on time and with utmost quality.
He/she is responsible to understand the functional and technical layout of the product to support the BA team. He/she is responsible to work with the development/support teams, with Leads, to ensure seamless operations. He/she is responsible to build out process documents, support during onboarding/training, and mentoring new team members. He/she is responsible to partake in automation and process improvement activities to improve the team’s effectiveness. If You are Looking for Jobs in Chennai, Check out this Data Engineering Analyst Job vacancy in Chennai.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Data Engineering Analyst
- Completing file mapping based on layouts and requirements provided by Business Analysts/Project Managers; Writing business logic (in SQL or other languages as appropriate to the particular business intelligence technology) for transforming data into product specifications; running and interpreting quality checks against loaded data; spinning up the product front-end; completing quality testing and articulating potential issues back to the BA/PM
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- 3+ years of experience working with patient health care data
- 3+ years of experience working with data, analyzing data, and understanding data
- 3+ years of experience working with SQL, Informatica
- Understanding relational databases and their principles of operation
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft word
Job Details Company Name : UnitedHealth Group Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu Job Type : Full-Time