Looking for a Data Analysis job in Pune? Accenture is hiring! We provide an excellent work environment and career growth opportunities. Come join us and make a difference!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing, Developing, and maintaining the data architecture, and data models in snowflake
- Able to gather end-user requirements and write technical documentation
- Hands-on experience with multiple Snowflake objects implementation, SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Views, and Snowflake Procedures
- Strong experience writing complex SQL query stored procedures etc
- Work with Project Manager and Project Lead to get his Client user accounts created
Q: What are the benefits and perks of the job?
A: The job offers excellent knowledge in all phases of SDLC including analysis, design, build, and testing. It also provides exposure to working directly with the client.
Q: What is the location of the job?
A: The location of the job is not specified in the job description.
Q: What experience is needed to apply for this job?
A:1 – 3–4 Years of Experience in SNOWFLAKE Datawarehouse Design and Development and 2 – 4–5 Years of Experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Programming Language, RDBMS, Views, and Stored Procedures are required.
Conclusion: This job offers a great opportunity for a technical professional with the required qualifications, experience, and skills. It provides a great platform to work directly with the client, learn various phases of SDLC and gain experience in Snowflake Datawarehouse Design and Development. If you are looking for a great opportunity to explore and grow professionally, this job is perfect for you.