Website D Mart
D Mart is looking for a Senior Maintenance Officer for their Khopat outlet. The ideal candidate must have extensive knowledge of building maintenance, and facility management, and have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the field. Apply now and join the D Mart team. This is your chance to join D Mart as a Senior Maintenance Officer in their Khopat outlet. You must have 3+ years of experience in building maintenance and facility management, and be ready to take on a challenging role. Apply now to become a part of the D Mart team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Centralized Amc Invoices Payment Processing
- Maintaining Amc Invoices & Payment Tracker
- Maintaining Under Amc Replaced Eqpt. Recovery Data Tracker & Informed To Vendor, Coordinate With Vendor Until Cn Receiving & Settlement.
- Updating Vendor Outstanding Bills Status Based On Their Mail
- Helping To Store Grn & Accounts Team To Resolve The Invoice Query & Grn & Bill Booking Process.
- Providing Payment Details To Vendors Against Their Mail
- Making Amc Provision Files Quarterly.
- Coordinating With Tax Team & Finance Team Based On Vendor Tax Query / Deducted Amount Query.
- Making Vendor Account Reconciliation.
Q. What is the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A. An applicant must have a Graduate Degree in B.COM/M.COM with 3–6 years of experience.
Q. What Experience Is Needed?
A. An applicant must have 3–6 years of experience and knowledge of MS Office, SAP, and GST.
Conclusion: This is an exciting job opportunity for a Senior Maintenance Officer at the Dmart Head Office in Khopat, Thane. The job offers a competitive CTC of up to 4.14LPA, with no age requirements and English language proficiency. Applicants must have a Graduate Degree in B.COM/M.COM with 3–6 years of experience and knowledge of MS Office, SAP, and GST. Don‘t miss this opportunity and apply now!