Website D Mart
Explore exciting career opportunities with D Mart! As a Senior Officer of HR, you will be responsible for providing HR support, conducting employee engagement activities, and developing and executing HR strategies. Learn more about this position and apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Personnel file/Data Management
- Monthly attendance and leave records management
- Validation of 3P bills 6. Salary disbursement coordination
- Statutory compliance coordination
- Employee Benefits Management Coordination
- Store-level training coordination and documentation.
Q. What language proficiency is needed?
A. Fluency in English and the local language is a must.
Q. What are the educational qualifications needed to apply?
A. A Bachelor‘s degree in Human Resources or a related field is required to apply.
Conclusion: This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to develop their HR careers in a dynamic and fast–paced environment. If you have the education, experience, and language proficiency, then you should not hesitate in applying for this job. Not only will you be able to work in a great team, but you will also get to enjoy the many benefits and perks that this job has to offer. Don’t miss out on this chance and apply now!