Website Hetero Drugs
Looking to kickstart your career as a Customer Care Associate? Hetero Drugs is looking for an experienced Customer Care Associate in Noida with 2–3 years of experience. Check out this job opportunity now!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring maximum conversion of walk-ins by attending to each and every customer.
- Assisting the customers by understanding their needs and closing the sale accordingly.
- Educating Customers about the First Citizen Program and ensuring maximum conversions.
- Educating the customers on the new promotions & offers.
- To ensure timely closures of all processes related to inventory management and control.
- To receive stocks on the floor and display them as per VM norms.
- To maintain the display, ensure proper ironing, folding, piling, color blocking, etc as per VM norms.
- To ensure cleanliness and upkeep of the assigned section.
- Customers and ensure excellent customer service Ensuring the safety of merchandising through 100 % tagging.
- Cashiering/billing as per the billing process.
Q: What are the benefits and perks of the job?
A: The benefits and perks of the job include a competitive salary, performance incentives, medical insurance coverage, and employee discounts.
Q: What are the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A: A minimum of 10+2 is required to apply for this job.
Conclusion: This is a great opportunity for those looking to kick–start their career in a customer service role. With a competitive salary, performance incentives, and medical insurance coverage, this is an attractive job offer. If you have the necessary qualifications, experience, and language proficiency, then apply now and be a part of this amazing team!