Cummins Jobs in Jamestown | Operations Team Manager – If You are Looking for Jobs in Jamestown, Check out this Operations Team Manager Job vacancy in Jamestown
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Requirements For This Role
- Works cross functionally to recommend and engage in improving safety, productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
- Serves as group lead on projects and work assignments driving results.
- Provides guidance and feedback for team members in accomplishing tasks and goals; sets expectations and clarifies responsibilities.
- College, university, or equivalent degree is a must. Degree in Engineering, or Business Management is HIGHLY preferred.
- On the job experience in a production manufacturing management role (automotive industry preferred) with ability to manage conflict resolution.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Hands on experience with project and process management as well as continuous process improvement
Note : The only way to apply for a job at Cummins® is through their site. Cummins will never ask for any form of payment for your application or training.
About : Formed in 1962, the largest entity of Cummins in India, Cummins India Limited is the country’s leading manufacturer of diesel and natural gas engines. One of the seven legal entities of the Cummins Group in India, Cummins India Limited comprises three business units – Engine, Power Systems, and Distribution.
To apply for this job please visit cummins.jobs.