Website Cummins India Limited
Cummins India is looking for a Controls Technical Specialist to join their team. If you have experience in the automotive, power generation, or similar industry, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Learn more about the job responsibilities and apply now to become a part of this dynamic team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtains input and negotiates with product and software development teams and delivers verified software features, components, builds to product teams.
- Makes decisions in the areas of software requirements, architecture, design, implementation, and testing that impact the quality and performance of software subsystems and feature classes.
- Responsible for review of less-experienced developers/testers’ work to ensure robust, reusable, and efficient designs
- Provides independent leadership of smaller business impact projects or ownership of complex components, products, systems or services with greater elements of ambiguity over the senior or lead engineer level and with full accountability to the project team.
- Delivers independent execution of established and emerging work processes and systems, while still developing technology or product knowledge.
Q. What are the benefits and perks of the job?
A. Benefits and perks may vary depending on the organization and the position but may include health insurance, retirement savings, vacation and personal leave, career development, and more.
Q. What experience is needed?
A. Prior Senior or Lead Engineer equivalent work experience in a relevant discipline area is required with a demonstrated track record of technical problem solving and quality decision making. Knowledge of MS Office tools is preferred.
Conclusion: This position offers a great opportunity to work with leading technologies in the automotive industry, use your technical problem-solving and decision-making skills, and build networks both inside and outside the organization. With a competitive benefits package, this job is an ideal choice for those looking to develop their career and advance their knowledge in the field of Systems Thinking and Controls Software.