Are you a skilled email developer and market automation expert? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Digital Marketing Services team as an APM – Pardot in Pune. As a part-time candidate with 1-5 years of experience, you will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns using the Pardot automation platform and conducting quality audits on segments to ensure successful client communication.
- Manage daily hands-on campaign execution using the Pardot marketing automation platform
- Conduct extensive quality audits on segments and other work in Pardot
- Interact with client stakeholders for validation
- Create campaign performance reports on a weekly/monthly basis using data from Pardot
- Create detailed documentation and process flows to reflect/capture ongoing projects
- Work with an onshore Pardot consultant to get requirements and execute those requirements
- Communicate extensively with clients, project management, and problem-solving
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in managing email campaigns/campaign operations
- Excellent knowledge and minimum of 2 years of experience on Pardot Marketing Automation platform (Certification is a plus)
- Strong interpretation and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- MS Office, esp. strong proficiency with MS Excel and PPT
- Graduate (1-5 years of experience)
- General experience: 1 – 4 years
- Digital campaign operations experience: At least 2+ years on Pardot
Q1. What is the main responsibility of an APM – Pardot?
A. The main responsibility of an APM – Pardot is to manage daily hands-on campaign execution using Pardot marketing automation platform.
Q2. What are the qualifications required for the APM – Pardot position?
A. The candidate should be a graduate with 1-5 years of experience and have at least 2+ years of digital campaign operations experience on Pardot.