Website Kotak Mahindra Bank
In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), becoming the first non-banking finance company in India to convert into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
Effective April 1, 2015, ING Vysya Bank Ltd. merged with Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
The Bank has four Strategic Business Units – Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking, and Treasury, which cater to retail and corporate customers across urban and rural India. If You are Looking for Jobs in Kanpur, Check out this Credit Manager Job vacancy in Kanpur.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Credit Manager
- Looking after credit underwriting of SENP / SEP cases – by having a deep understanding of applicants’ financials and business background post visiting customer.
- Delinquency monitoring for underwritten cases during the infant stage so as to keep delinquency to almost Nil levels.
- Being a team player while assisting the team in implementing HO & local policies at the ground level.
- Handling of CPAs and mentoring them to extract quality in their output. Monitoring their productivity levels.
- Managing the credit quality of underwritten cases. Having sound knowledge of present economic indicators as well as updates in the mortgage industry.
- Maintaining decent productivity levels of processing.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- CA /MBA done from a well-known Institute.
- Min 2 – 4 years of experience in mortgage with bank or NBFC.
- Having above exposure in SENP segment (non Salaried segment).
- Same Posting Description for Internal and External Candidates
Job Details Company Name : Kotak Mahindra Bank Location : Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India Job Type : Full-Time