Website IDFC First Bank
If You are Looking for Jobs in Jaipur, Check out this Credit Manager-Commercial Vehicle Job vacancy in Jaipur. The role bearer has the responsibility to manage a team as well as coordinate with the sales team to achieve the target of the area assigned. The role bearer will be in direct contact with the consumers in order to establish their credit, and worthiness, ensure completion of verifications, and adhere to the guidelines set as per the company credit policy. The execution of these tasks must be accomplished in such a manner that is both sales supportive and risk-averse contributing to the larger organizational objectives of the bank.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Credit Manager-Commercial Vehicle
- Responsible for underwriting secured and unsecured proposals for loan customers as per the laid down policies & procedures to honor the agreed SLAs and manage area business volumes
- Supervise a team of credit underwriters and provide guidelines
- Conduct personal discussions with customers to establish creditworthiness
- Control and contain front-end delinquencies by calling up customers on the first presentation
- Make sure completion of credit/KYC documents and verification- telephonic, field & collateral visits
- Coordinate with sales to achieve targets and ensure SLAs are met
- Ensuring credit policy adherence to the accepted standards
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Graduate – Any (Full Time)
- Post Graduate – Any(Full Time)
- 1 – 4 years of experience in credit.
Job Details Company Name : IDFC First Bank Location : Jaipur, Rajasthan, India Job Type : Full-Time