Website Paytm E-commerce Pvt. Ltd.
If You are Looking for Jobs in Bangalore, Check out this Content Management Job vacancy in Bangalore. The Content Manager will be in charge of the content that is given to our candidates & customers via social media & other online channels. This includes creating and composing text for blogs, emails, job descriptions & social media posts based on campaigns and events planned.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Content Management
- Collaborate with the Product & Growth Recruiting team to develop and implement a social media strategy based on competitive analysis, platform selection, and audience identification.
- Create monthly social media content calendars.
- Writing & editing content for external communication.
- Create new content and drive campaigns while keeping track of recent trends.
- Collaborate with other departments (PR, Marketing, etc.) to identify and organize major stakeholders and actions.
- Track audience engagement metrics.
- Drive brand consistency across all brand communications.
- Be a brand ambassador for Paytm – Stay Hungry, Stay Humble, Stay Relevant!
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- 2+ years of experience in content management in the Employer Branding / Recruitment Marketing team
- Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
- Past experience in developing content for LinkedIn and Blogs.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Have worked across a variety of content formats: carousels, blog posts, long-form articles, images, infographics, presentations & email newsletters.
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques – including digital media.
Job Details Company Name : Paytm E-commerce Pvt. Ltd. Location : Bangalore, India Job Type : Full-Time