Website DXC Technology
DXC is a company that uses technology to deliver mission-critical IT services to its customers. The DXC Application services team works with customers to help modernize and accelerate mission-critical applications that support business agility and growth. As a Computer Science Engineer – EDI analyst at DXC, you will have the opportunity to work with one of our clients to understand their processes, troubleshoot SAP technical issues, and propose solutions. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to advance their career in technology and work with a team of brilliant people who embrace change and seize opportunities.
Q: What is this job?
A: This job is for a Computer Science Engineer – EDI analyst at DXC.
Q: What are the responsibilities of this role?
A: Some of the responsibilities of this role include:
- Establishing a trusted technology partnership through DevOps subject matter expertise by delivering exceptional service and meaningful innovation
- Staying abreast of DevOps EDI service trends, building credibility, and retaining client loyalty by providing the best service experience in the industry
- Informing customers about emerging technologies and services and the implications of these on their current business environment
- Teaming with customers and other DXC teams to assess concerns and/or requirements and develop specific strategies to meet needs
- Maintaining the DXC standard for customer uptime and satisfaction
- Collaborating with the DevOps Team during the construction, testing, and implementation phases with a continuous focus on quality and reusability (building blocks)
Q: What are the requirements for this role?
A: Some of the requirements for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering
- Troubleshooting skills: Analyze and use logical procedures to troubleshoot customer-reported problems, identify problems/issues, and find solutions
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to communicate with customers, vendors, team members, and management
- Familiarity with the MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of a scripting language like PowerShell, Ruby, or Python is beneficial
- Ability to learn new technologies and perform (proof of concept) POCs
- Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) best practices and processes is beneficial
- Understanding and experience with application development work (requirements definition, high and low-level design, test planning, and execution) is beneficial
Q: Are there any preferred qualifications for this role?
A: Some preferred qualifications for this role include:
- Experience working with Python
- Previous experience working with SAP ERP
- Scrum, ITIL
- Previous experience working under DevOps Model