Website Royal Enfield
Are you a highly skilled professional looking for a challenging role in Kochi? Your search ends here! We have an exciting opportunity for a Company Store Parts Manager at Royal Enfield. As a Company Store Parts Manager, you will be responsible for planning and implementing strategies to achieve budgeted volumes in the Spares sales for company-owned service centers.
- One point contact for spare parts at the company service center.
- Monitoring parts & oil consumption on a daily basis.
- Timely Order placing timely- 60% of order value by 15th of every month & minimum 95% of order value by 25th of every month.
- Ensure to maintain availability of all fast-moving parts.
- Ensure that all parts are stored in perfect physical bin locations.
- Maintaining of Spares & Lubes storage with good housekeeping.
- Analyze Fast, Slow, Non-moving parts to reduce non-moving stock.
- Closing of Warranty claims on a daily basis.
- Weekly Updation and dispatch failed parts to HO.
- Daily monitoring of DMS interface issues.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Engineering / Technology (Mechanical) / Masters of Business Administration.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a similar role in spares management.
- Experience in the automotive/Telecom/FMCG sector.
Q: What is the job title for this position?
A: The job title for this position is Company Store Parts Manager.
Q: What are the responsibilities of a Company Store Parts Manager?
A: The responsibilities of a Company Store Parts Manager include one-point contact for spare parts at the company service center, ensuring the availability of all fast-moving parts, analyzing fast, slow, and non-moving parts to reduce non-moving stock, and more.