Website IDFC First Bank
The role bearer has the responsibility to plan, organize, direct and oversee the activities of the collections department. It also includes managing the agencies associated with the company in their assigned territory.
The role bearer is responsible for the efficiency and optimization of retrieving EMI from the customers and ensuring adherence to all the guidelines laid out by the bank contributing to the larger organizational objectives of the bank. If You are Looking for Jobs in Mumbai, Check out this Collection Manager-Personal Loan Job vacancy in Mumbai.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Collection Manager-Personal Loan
- Responsible for managing and undertaking the collections process for debts that have been assigned
- Regularly track the portfolio for specific buckets for the assigned area
- Track & control the delinquency of the area, Bucket-wise & DPD wise and focus on non-starters
- Responsible to allocate and achieve targets from agencies/in-house team
- Regularly follow up with the default customers
- Ensuring adherence to collection process and legal guidelines
- Tracing out absconded default customers and initiate the recovery process
- Recommend legal actions for non-recoverable cases and follow up with the legal team for the closure of the cases
- Maintain data for administrative work related to collection such as updating delinquent account history, providing and maintaining MIS reports, and reviewing of collection feedback on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Graduate – Any
- Post Graduate – Any
- Minimum of 3 or more years of experience in collections.
Job Details Company Name : IDFC First Bank Location : Mumbai Job Type : Full-Time