Cognizant Careers: Looking for a rewarding career in the IT industry? Apply to become a Process Executive at Cognizant, one of the world‘s leading professional services companies. Learn more about the job requirements and benefits of a Process Executive role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a complete understanding of the Procedures.
- Complete transactions for data preparation, submissions, etc as defined in SOP.
- 100% Process adherence to transaction processing timelines.
- Adhere to audit compliance ( SAS 70, SOX, Statutory Audit) of all processes as laid out in process documentation.
- Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- Set productivity /Quality benchmark.
- Adhere to shift handover processes.
Q: What are the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A: A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Q: What Language proficiency is required?
A: English language proficiency is required for this position.
Conclusion: This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of highly skilled professionals in a well–established organization. With a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, and paid time off, this is a great opportunity to gain experience in the medical coding field. If you are looking to advance your career, this is the perfect job for you!