Website Cipla Pharmaceutical
Are you an engineer with a background in mechanical engineering? If so, you may be interested in the latest recruitment opportunity at Cipla Pharmaceuticals in Goa. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical company and make a real difference in the healthcare industry. Keep reading to learn more about the job requirements and how to apply
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent is a team member of the Engineering Maintenance & Reliability Team and carries overall responsibility to:
- Execute the maintenance activities in the plant & ensure the minimum breakdown with maximum efficiency by following safety & GMP Standards
- Support Senior Engineer in carrying out Functional EM&R Planning, Detailed Scheduling, and Execution of CMP to ensure continuity of availability of plant & equipment at optimal cost; achieve standard capacity; ensure overall plant & equipment integrity & reliability – in compliance with Cipla Policies, Standards & Procedures; Reporting of EM&R MIS, Incidents & Deviations @ SOP;
Functional Engineer is responsible for executing maintenance tasks as assigned by Senior Engineer for his function in the Manufacturing, Packing, and utility areas.
Where outsourced, 3rd Party Functional Engineer is accountable for the Service Floor / Technical Floor maintenance execution
BE / B Tech (Mechanical)
Relevant Work Experience
- 2-5 years of experience in manufacturing (Maintenance and Projects).
- Ability to implement new techniques, deep understanding of manufacturing process, planning, and organizational skills, prioritization multi-tasking, understanding of financial concepts
- Good technical knowledge of Pharma / API machinery and utility requirements
- Good knowledge and experience in the execution of greenfield/brownfield projects
- Knowledge of GMP and various regulatory requirements
- Good leadership skills and experience in mechanical engineering activities
Conclusion: This job opportunity in the Engineering Maintenance & Reliability Team appears to offer a wide range of responsibilities and the opportunity to work on various aspects of maintenance and reliability in a manufacturing setting. If you have the necessary skills and are interested in pursuing a career in this field, we encourage you to apply for this job.