Website Cipla Ltd
Cipla Ltd is hiring! Get an exciting opportunity to work as an API ADL Analyst in Maharashtra. Explore the job description, salary details, and more with us. Apply now and jumpstart your career!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide method development and routine analysis under GLP environment to finalize the specification for standardization of the molecule and for final DMF submission
- Investigate plant queries like OOS, and OOT for quality control of drug substances and products in order to provide corrective actions and check samples for impurities
- Keep track of the latest innovation and applications which can be used with the existing techniques to investigate/resolve critical issues
- Characterise final API and impurities to prepare the test or working standards for routine laboratory purposes
- Conduct the incubation and perform a complete analysis of stability samples to conclude the storage, shelf life, and packing conditions of the final API
Q. What are the Competencies/Skills Required?
A. Applicants should have strong communication skills, job/product/technical knowledge, presentation, and interpersonal skills, managerial or people management skills, safety awareness, comprehension, analytical and problem-solving abilities, productivity and result orientation, qualification fitment, and sales drive.
Q. What Experience is Needed?
A. Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry with analytical experience.
Conclusion: This is an excellent opportunity for those with relevant qualifications and experience in the pharmaceutical industry. This job offers potential for growth and a competitive salary and is ideal for those who have strong communication and interpersonal skills, job/product/technical knowledge, managerial or people management skills, comprehension, analytical and problem-solving abilities, productivity and result orientation, qualification fitment, and sales drive. Apply now to take advantage of this great opportunity!