Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in Digital & Technology? CBRE is looking for a Manager to join their team! This role offers the chance to work in a dynamic and fast–paced environment, leading projects that will drive digital and technology initiatives for the organization. Learn more about how you can make an impact and advance your career with CBRE.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the oversight and performance of D&T project status, meetings, reporting, scope changes, financials, administrative, and technical issues.
- Manages project scope, and change management, monitors project progress and performance, and provides status reports to D&T management and Project Sponsors, as required.
- Serves as liaison between client business team and CBRE D&T covering: D&T deliverables, timelines, dependencies, and budgets.
- Manages expectations of sponsors, stakeholders, and team regarding the scope of work and responsibilities.
- Develops requirements and cost projections for projects.
- Provides input into training and development plans for more junior D&T Project Managers and Coordinators.
- Creates Requests For Proposals (RFPs) for external technology services.
Q. What Experience is Needed?
Q. What are the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field is required.
Conclusion: Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity in the field of Salesforce? If so, this job might be perfect for you! With its competitive salaries, health insurance, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career growth and development, this job is bound to be a great fit for any motivated individual. Don‘t miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply now!