Website HDFC Bank
The Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited or HDFC was among the first financial institutions in India to receive an “in principle” approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a bank in the private sector. This was done as part of RBI’s policy for the liberalization of the Indian banking industry in 1994.
HDFC Bank was incorporated in August 1994 in the name of HDFC Bank Limited, with its registered office in Mumbai, India. The bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. As of March 31, 2021, the Bank had a nationwide distribution network of 5,608 branches and 16,087 ATMs in 2,902 cities/towns. If You are Looking for Jobs in Mumbai, Check out this Business Analyst -BSG Job vacancy in Mumbai.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Business Analyst -BSG
- 6 8 Areas Actionable (4-6) Testing To understand the requirement and FSD To understand test scenarios and incorporate them into the scope of testing.
- To prepare traceability with respect to BRD and FSD.
- To prepare the Test case, the Test plan bases the functional specifications and ensure all test scenarios are covered.
- To ensure that testing is performed as per the test schedule.
- Report bugs arising during UAT to vendor / IT and ensure that the same is resolved before UAT signoff and follow escalation matrix for issue resolution to team lead.
- To document results for Audit and Business signoff for production movement To monitor and track business/audit queries.
- To ensure Post implementation testing is completed.
- To ensure business and stakeholders are communicated on the Project progress at regular intervals and to update R-12 and PMS.
- Perform control self assessment on continuous basis Tracking and monitoring the changes in ITPP Requirement Gathering: To participate in business discussion to understand the problem statement and requirement To understand and analyse the requirement and propose feasible solutions to team lead To document all details required by business To organize and conduct discussion and conceals with IT / Vendor Training and Production movement To conduct training to business on the projects implemented To ensure that the Communication is sent to users in advance for all changes incorporated Perform PIR after the enhancement is moved live Quality and documentation To ensure ITPP is followed for all the projects / CRS handled To do a daily control check wherever applicable To discuss with users and identify area of process improvement To maintain and update the project tracker regularly To provide inputs for newsletter and take presentation during team review Others Sharing Knowledge to the team and building/equipping the team members Identify grey areas and providing recommendations.
- To continuously discuss with users and identify areas of improvement.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Good knowledge of VisionPLUS
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC and Project management.
- Logical and Analytical Skills
- Good Communication skills
- Understanding the processes and functions of credit cards
- Thorough knowledge of the VisionPLUS base functionalities
Job Details Company Name : HDFC Bank Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Job Type : Full-Time