Website Shoppers Stop Ltd
If you are an experienced beauty advisor with a passion for fragrances, we invite you to join our team at Global SS Beauty in Maharashtra, India. As a Beauty Advisor, you will be responsible for upholding and enhancing the brand image and customer service standards of the company.
- Minimum 12th pass with 1-2 years of experience handling fragrance brands
- Good English communication skills
- Knowledge of beauty products
- Maintain complete knowledge about the brand and fragrances in the store
- Accomplish sales objectives by forecasting requirements
- Maintain and expand customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers
- Organize and attend brand promotional events
- Comply with visual merchandising standards
- Build relationships with customers and suppliers externally and internally with different related and supporting departments
- Maintain comprehensive customer database including requirements & identify new customer opportunities
- Inventory management and control through ensuring 100% compliance of standard operation procedure (SOP)
- Comply with all loss prevention and safety policies and procedures
- Customer service
- Beauty product knowledge
Q. What is the main responsibility of a beauty advisor?
A. The main responsibility of a beauty advisor is to uphold and enhance the brand image and customer service standards of the company. They also accomplish sales objectives, maintain and expand customer base, organize and attend brand promotional events, and manage inventory.
Q. What is the preferred experience for this role?
A. A minimum of 1-2 years of experience handling fragrance brands is preferred for this role.