Website Bajaj Auto Ltd
Bajaj Auto Ltd is looking for experienced and qualified Service Trainers to join their team. Whether you have years of experience or are just starting out, this is an excellent opportunity to become part of a leading auto company. Learn more about the role, requirements, and how to apply for the position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify training needs based on field requirements and environmental changes and create training modules accordingly
- Design of training modules and programs for new models and new product launches
- Coordinating with the Technical Support Group (TSG) and R&D teams to get information for creating training manuals and Service Station Manual
- Coordinating with the manufacturing team for aggregates and understanding process changes
- Ensure that all the pan India Training Centers are updated and well-maintained.
Q. What are the Key Competencies required?
A. Technical/ Functional: Product technical knowledge, Service Process knowledge, Total Productivity Management, Market knowledge, Warranty process, Legal knowledge, Project management, System, and CDMS knowledge. Behavioural: Continuously raise the bar, Ensure results with speed, Meet customer expectations, and Lead the change.
Q. What is the Work Experience Needed?
A. Minimum 5 years and maximum 10 years of relevant experience in the automotive industry.
Conclusion: The Service Training team is looking for experienced professionals with the right knowledge and skills to join them. The job offers a great opportunity to be part of a team that strives to continuously raise the bar and ensure results with speed. If you think you qualify for this job and have the necessary skills and qualifications, do not miss out on this great opportunity to join the Service Training Team.