Website Hexaware Technologies
Are you looking for an exciting AWS Data Engineer job in Mumbai? Hexaware Technologies is now hiring! We are looking for an experienced AWS Data Engineer to join our team. Get the chance to work with cutting–edge technologies and be a part of our vision of creating innovative solutions. Apply now to take your career to the next level!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowing the Acceptance Criteria and ways to achieve the same
- Complete understanding of Business Processes and data
- Performing EDA (Exploratory Data Analysis) cleansing, data preprocessing data munging, and creating training data sets
- Using the right Statistical models and other statistical methods
- Deploying the statistical model using the technology of customers’ preference
- Building Data Pipeline, Machine Learning Pipeline, and Monitoring activities are set for Continuous Integration, Continuous Development, and Continuous Testing
- Investigating Statistical Models & provide resolution when there is any data drift and performance issues.
Q. What are the benefits and perks of the job? A6. This job provides multiple opportunities to showcase strong analytical skills and problem–solving abilities. It also gives ways to grow as an individual and expand the domain knowledge to be able to add value. It also provides good communication and documentation skills.
Q. What experience is needed?
A. Strong knowledge of AWS services such as (EMR, Glue, S3, RDS, EC2, Lambda, SQS, SNS, Redshift, and Step functions) is needed. Having prior working experience in Fannie Mae will be an added advantage. Good Knowledge of SQL and databases (Oracle, RDS, etc) and working on large data stores and lots of tables in relational databases and Data Analytics environments is also needed.
Conclusion: This job offers an opportunity to join a global team to do meaningful work that contributes to global strategy and individual development. It provides a unique chance to reimagine, redesign, and apply technology to add value to the business and operations. Those who are interested in a career that combines analytical skills, problem–solving ability, and the chance to grow as an individual should apply for this job.