Website Tech Mahindra
If You are Looking for Jobs in PUNE, Check out this Associate Tech Specialist Job vacancy in PUNE.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Associate Tech Specialist
- TO contribute TO a project ON a given technology OR domain AND remain abreast WITH developments IN that technology OR domain.
- Basis the expertise, support the evaluation OF the impact OF technology ON existing technology AND systems Be involved IN designing systems.
- Assess the effectiveness OF technology resources already IN use OR OF NEW systems that are being implemented.
- WORK ON the impact OF changes AND modification OF systems. Ensure the optimization, validation, AND approval OF technology applications TO customer products.
- Fully understand ALL relevant customer technical requirements, processes, procedures, limitations, AND CONSTRAINTS AS well AS TechM¿s technology, resources, capabilities, limitations, AND constraints.
- WORK WITH the project team TO identify AND harness technical resources AND capabilities required TO deliver production AND quality metrics AS defined BY customers Guide the technical team through the project implementation phase.
- Perform ALL activities related TO maintaining successful knowledge management including re-usage, accuracy, AND efficiency.
- Promote team WORK, motivate, mentor, AND develop subordinates. Provide application production support AS per process /RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted AND Informed) Matrix.
Job Details Company Name : Tech Mahindra Location : PUNE Job Type : Full-Time