You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer. If You are Looking for Jobs in Mumbai, Check out this Associate-Supply chain planning Job vacancy in Mumbai.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Associate-Supply chain planning
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day-to-day business and use them while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help with the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and helping the team when required
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish a strong client relationship
Job Details Company Name : Accenture Location : Mumbai Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.