You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. If You are Looking for Jobs in Chennai, Check out this Associate Record To Report Job vacancies in Chennai.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Associate Record To Report
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be required to help with the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and helping the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day-to-day business and use them while discussing with stakeholders
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish a strong client relationship
Job Details Company Name : Accenture Location : Chennai Job Type : Full-Time