Website DXC Technology Ltd
DXC Technology helps global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT and ensuring security and scalability across public, private, and hybrid clouds. If You are Looking for Jobs in Mumbai, Check out this Associate Professional System administrator Job vacancy in Mumbai.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Associate Professional System administrator
- Analyzes, logs, tracks and resolves software/hardware matters of significance pertaining to networking connectivity issues, printer, servers, and applications to meet business needs.
- Performs troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems; documents system events to ensure continuous functioning. Recommends course of action and implements as approved.
- Upgrades system software and hardware components as required to meet business needs; coordinates backups. Ensures upgrades are occurring in accordance with established parameters.
- Coordinates the installation of client department-specific applications and systems. Determines the appropriate method for installing applications and systems; resolves matters of significance and implements a corrective course of action as needed.
- Installs, tests, upgrades and configures system files and services to enhance performance.
- Utilizes standard corporate tools to record change and problem activities for tracking purposes.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two or more years of experience with computer systems or networking
- Experience working with computer hardware for installation and upgrades
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Experience working with software installation/upgrading procedures
- Experience working with file and system maintenance procedures
Job Details Company Name : DXC Technology Ltd Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra Job Type : Full-Time