Website DXC Technology Ltd
If You are Looking for Jobs in Noida, Check out this Associate Professional Software Engineer Job Vacancy in Noida. DXC Technology helps global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT and ensuring security and scalability across public, private, and hybrid clouds.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Associate Professional Software Engineer
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with a high level of guidance/supervision
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting, and analyzing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first-level support to customers.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Entry-level – perform routine assignments
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming acquired through a college or university degree or equivalent work experience
Job Details Company Name : DXC Technology Ltd Location : Noida - Hr - Ind Job Type : Full-Time