If You are Looking for Jobs in Bengaluru, Check out this Associate-Pharmacovigilance Job vacancy in Bengaluru. You will be aligned with our Pharmaceuticals Processes vertical and help us with the processes to collect, monitor, research, assess, and evaluate information on the adverse effects of medication with a view to identifying new information about hazards associated with medicines and consequently, prevent harm to patients.
It also deals with the reviewing and resolving of discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines. Employees under this span can also be responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of Clinical Database objects.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Associate-Pharmacovigilance
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be required to help with the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and helping the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day-to-day business and use them while discussing with stakeholders
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Adaptable and flexible
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish a strong client relationship
Job Details Company Name : Accenture Location : Bengaluru Job Type : Full-Time