Looking for a job as an Associate Manager -Underwriting? Join udaan, India’s largest business-to-business e-commerce platform. As an Associate Manager, you will be responsible for deciding trade credit, completing timely credit appraisals, maintaining quality of underwriting, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive business and improve processes. Apply now if you have a minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in SME underwriting and a thorough understanding of SME Financing and Credit processes.
- Deciding trade credit for buyers (lending amount & period)
- Responsible completion of timely credit appraisals
- Adhering to strict TAT for underwriting files
- Maintaining quality of underwriting as per SOP
- Recommending deviation cases to the higher level or approving authority as per delegation matrix
- Vendor Management
- Partnering with Business & Finance head and creating monthly & annual operating plans and ensuring timely submission of the plans to the central teams.
- Owning and delivering in-depth analysis of the overall financial and operational performance of the business (Financial, Operational, Marketing, Sales, etc.), identifying red flags and proposing ways to bridge them
- Ensuring analysis findings are actioned upon and continuous feedback is collected and utilized to fine-tune the approach
- Solving business problems and aiding the decision-making process by using predictive modelling on internal and external data
- Tracking performance against plan, providing performance insights with detailed recovery actions for gaps
- Building dashboards/coherent scorecards to drive strategic thinking in the category
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive business and improve processes
- Qualification: CA/MBA Finance/B. Com
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of work experience in SME underwriting for products like Invoice Finance, Business Loans; prior experience in Fintech/NBFCs preferred
- Thorough understanding of SME Financing and Credit processes
- Good at market intelligence, should be able to provide inputs & feedback for policy and process improvement
- Eye for detail/Diligent Personality
Q: What is udaan?
A: udaan is India’s largest business-to-business e-commerce platform that was founded in 2016.
Q: What will be my responsibilities as Associate Manager -Underwriting at Udaan?
A: Your responsibilities will include deciding trade credit for buyers (lending amount & period), completing timely credit appraisals, ensuring adherence to strict TAT for underwriting files, maintaining the quality of underwriting as per SOP, vendor management, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive business and improve processes.
Q: What are the requirements for this job?
A: The minimum qualification required is CA/MBA Finance/B. Com and you must have a minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in SME underwriting for products like Invoice Finance, Business Loans; prior experience in Fintech/NBFCs preferred.
Q: What are the KRAs for this role?
A: The KRAs for this role include delinquency management to maintain lower NPAs, TAT management to be maintained strictly for underwriting files, managing quality of processing to maintain quality of underwriting adhering to SOP, and vendor management to coordinate with vendors for getting various verification done for customers.