If You are Looking for Jobs in Gurugram, Check out this Associate Manager-Finance Operations Job vacancy in Gurugram. You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Associate Manager-Finance Operations
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures for new assignments
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Order to Cash Processing
- Agility for quick learning
- Commitment to quality
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Job Details Company Name : Accenture Location : Gurugram Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 23-jun-2022
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.