Website IDFC First Bank
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in the field of collections, then the Associate Collection Manager- An urban position at Karnal may be the perfect fit for you. In this role, you will have the chance to manage and oversee the collections department, as well as manage agencies and retrieve EMI from customers. You will also be responsible for tracking and controlling delinquency, allocating and achieving targets, and ensuring adherence to legal guidelines. With a minimum of a graduate degree and at least 2 years of experience in collections, you have the necessary skills and qualifications to excel in this role. If you are ready to take on this challenge and contribute to the larger organizational objectives of the bank, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Q: What is the job title?
A: Associate Collection Manager- Urban
Q: Where is the place of work?
Q: What is the business unit and function of this job?
A: Business Unit – Operations, Function – Collections
Q: What is the main purpose of this job?
A: The main purpose of this job is to plan, organize, direct and oversee the activities of the collections department. This includes managing the agencies associated with the company in their assigned territory. The role bearer is responsible for the efficiency and optimization of retrieving EMI from customers and ensuring adherence to all guidelines laid out by the bank, contributing to the larger organizational objectives of the bank.
Q: What are the responsibilities of this job?
A: Some of the responsibilities of this job include:
- Managing and undertaking the collections process for debts that have been assigned
- Regularly tracking the portfolio for specific buckets in the assigned area
- Tracking and controlling delinquency in the area, bucket-wise, and DPD-wise, and focusing on non-starters
- Allocating and achieving targets from agencies or in-house teams
- Regularly following up with default customers
- Ensuring adherence to the collection process and legal guidelines
- Tracing out absconded default customers and initiating the recovery process
- Recommending legal actions for non-recoverable cases and following up with the legal team for the closure of these cases
- Maintaining data for administrative work related to collection, such as updating delinquent account history, providing and maintaining MIS reports, and reviewing collection feedback on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
Q: What are the educational qualifications required for this job?
A: The job requires a minimum of a graduate degree in any field. A postgraduate degree is not required but may be beneficial.
Q: What is the minimum experience required for this job?
A: The minimum experience required for this job is 2 or more years of experience in collections.