If You are Looking for Jobs in Noida, Check out this Assistant Manager Job vacancy in Noida. Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get.
Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Assistant Manager
- Review and reply to user Inquiries/Defects related to NDB loading teams
- Team SME support for all NDB Loader activities and interfaces
- Work closely with NDB and IT Teams to document and root cause NDB issues
- Keep up to date with NDB enhancements and SOP Changes
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations.
- change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment).
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experienced delivering bad news do users and leadership
- Demographic, Contractual loading knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge how NDB works to help solve user system/process problems
- Excellent communication skills
Job Details Company Name : UnitedHealth Location : Noida, Uttar Pradesh Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 09-june-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.unitedhealthgroup.com.