Website Hindustan Unilever
If You are Looking for Jobs in Bengaluru, Check out this Assistant Manager Job vacancy in Bengaluru. Unilever, for than 3/4th of a century, has been involved in designing products and innovations which have transformed people’s lives and help them feel good, look good and experience more out of life. As a leading fast-moving consumer goods organization, Unilever has its operations extended all over the globe.
Within Unilever, Uni Ops team is a global team tasked with the mission of bringing Unilever’s compass strategy of ‘doubling the business and reducing environmental footprint to half’ to life. Unilever Operations brings together the synergy between services, technology, information & analytics to improve effectiveness of employees, drive efficiency and generate sustainable growth.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Assistant Manager
- Manage solution design and development of automated solutions using Next Gen information toolkits
- Responsible for engaging with business and expanding Automation toolkits in the space of Data, Information, Reporting and Analytics
- Partner with country / markets / functions / division teams on unlocking person hours across teams and enable simplified processes
- Plan and execute automation and simplification program with various teams within Unilever to deliver automation related activities and deliver value to the business units
- Lead a pool of Third-party resources to manage D&A led simplification, automations, and other ML based automation developments
- Drive actionable insights and work with markets on autonomous no touch automation and bring about transformational changes in the Markets
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
Job Details Company Name : Hindustan Unilever Location : Bengaluru Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 03-june-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.unilever.com.