A job opening for an Assistant Manager position in Gurugram is currently available. This role is responsible for supporting the Manager in various tasks and projects and requires strong leadership and organizational skills. Interested candidates should have relevant experience and be able to work well in a team environment.
Q: What is the job role?
A: The job role is Assistant Manager – LDT.
Q: What are the key responsibilities of this job?
A: The key responsibilities of this job are:
- Develop and implement strategies and programs that embed digital thinking, delivery, and support across the consumer and business retail banking functions, prioritizing digitally powered and enabled customer experience interventions
- Expertise in the use of automation, analytics & other digital interventions to drive the digitalization of retail banking operations
- Highly proficient with digital customer Experience Tools, Journey Mapping, Persona Def, and Customer Segmentation.
- Operations analytics, Work force management, forecasting, identifying key metrics (AHT, TTY, FTR)
- Interpret and analyze data problems. To deal with huge data, have a good understanding of data science, and have worked on relational databases.
- Write computer programs and analyze large datasets to uncover answers to complex problems. Need to be comfortable writing code working in a variety of languages such as Python, and SQL.
- Ensure data quality and integrity through best practices and compliance with a framework, architecture, and coding standards.
- Build analytic systems and predictive models
- Test performance of data-driven products
- Visualize data and communicate key findings with potential business impact.
- Experiment with new models and techniques
- Align data projects with organizational goals
- Project Management and Client Interaction
- Communicate with a diverse audience across all levels of the organization.
Q: What qualifications are required for this job?
A: The qualifications required for this job are:
- M.A. / Bachelor’s degree in Economics, in Statistics with relevant experience in Data Science/advanced analytics.
- Experience working on analytics projects in the Banking and Financial Services domain, especially in Retail Banking Operations (Consumer/Commercial)
- Mathematics / Statistical Background
- High level of intellectual curiosity about Data Science and Analytics
- Extensive Experience with Analytics products and solutions.
- Technical Skills
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or similar role
- Prior Experience with Model building (Python / SQL scripts)