Website Mphasis Ltd.
Mphasis Ltd. is hiring for the position of Assistant Manager in Bangalore. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals with excellent communication, problem–solving and leadership skills to join a leading IT services company. Apply now and become a part of the Mphasis team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with Operations, Capacity Planning, and Finance teams to analyze historical data and work trends and provide workflow inputs. Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of site performance via Key Performance Indicators
- Lead a team of WFM analysts
- Headcount planning and forecasting using the tools available – analyzing historical occupancy, schedule adherence, volume, and AHT trends, at an individual, team, and site level, providing business recommendations and inputs to enhance and improve the Workforce Management Cycle
- Support program leaders and disaster program managers in the supervision of disaster volunteers including
- ensuring an orientation to the program is provided, placement of the volunteer into a disaster function, coordinating the development and training plan for the disaster volunteer, supporting recognition and retention practices for volunteers, and ensuring deployment of volunteers in a large response
Q: What Benefits & Perks Are Offered to the Successful Applicant?
A: Successful applicants can expect competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, and career development opportunities.
Q: What Experience Is Needed?
A: Applicants should have at least 4 years of prior experience in leading WFM teams for large to mid–sized inbound and outbound call centers. Other requirements include strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and good knowledge of excel and macros.
Conclusion: If you are looking for an opportunity to lead a WFM team and take on new challenges and responsibilities, this job is perfect for you. With competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, and career development opportunities, this is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level.