Website Home Credit Finance
Home Credit India Finance Pvt. Ltd. is a leading Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) in consumer finance lending. The company is committed to drive credit penetration and financial inclusion by offering large financial solutions that are simple, transparent and accessible to all.
With largest penetration in sub Rs. 10,000 category, Home Credit India has an employee base of over 15,000 and has been consistently expanding operations since its entry in 2012, with its operations spread over 179 cities across 20 States in India. If You are Looking for Jobs in India, Check out this Assistant Manager Job vacancy in India.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Assistant Manager
- Establish and maintain a system of internal control/ SOPs etc.
- Conducting Internal Audits as per audit calendar planned.
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the IA Head and provides recommendations
- Review the responses to external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved.
- Promote the professional development of team. This includes: ongoing/offline coaching and mentoring; training and development; providing career development planning; conducting regular performance reviews; providing tools and enhancing individual capabilities required to perform assigned duties.
- Interface with management, including executive management, on a regular basis to communicate audit results and assess business risks.
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments and report risks and control gaps to the IA Head with recommendations
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program
Job Details Company Name : Home Credit Finance Location : India Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 03-june-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.homecredit.co.in.