Website Jones Lang LaSalle Property Consultants (India) Private Limited
If You are Looking for Jobs in Hyderabad, Check out this Assistant Facilities Manager Job vacancy in Hyderabad. JLL is a global real estate services firm specializing in commercial property and investment management, providing services for real estate owners, occupiers, and investors worldwide.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Assistant Facilities Manager
- Support the FM with a dotted line to Chief Engineer in managing the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing installations, Life Safety system, and BMS within the facility;
- Responsible for preparation of critical spares list for all installations as per manufacturer’s recommendations and plan and maintain the required inventory at sites at all time where the maintenance is carried out with in-house teams;
- Implement and oversee the pre-emptive maintenance program to reduce the risk of sudden failures of critical equipment;
- Manage Downtime/ Breakdowns;
- Arrange for ad-hoc M&E setups as per the client requirement from time to time;
- Ensure the contractors follow the house rules at all times and the projects are handled with minimum inconvenience to the Client;
- Responsible to handle the shifts independently on all Engineering related matters;
- Responsible for daily reporting on M & E to the AEM;
- Generate Service maintenance reports on office equipment;
- Responsible for Purchasing and maintaining spares and consumables, ensuring minimum stock required is maintained at all times.
- Generate Downtime and breakdown incident reports.
- Strictly adhere to the usage of PPEs and LOTO at all times by in-house as well as vendor
- Issuance of necessary work permits for vendors
- Maintaining various registers – Green card, Fire isolation/desolation, LOTO, complaints, etc.
- Rounds to be taken daily of critical areas and ensure that observations are recorded in the Inspection tab
- Ensure compliance with all GRE OE standards and signoff.
- Ensure upkeep of the office maintained, liaise with the soft service team, for the same
- MIS and report generation as and when required
- Ensure customer complaints are attended to during shift time including soft services
- Ensure strict adherence by the technicians to their deliverables
- Understanding of the AMC contracts /SLA
- Ensure all work orders/inspections are closed/carried out regularly
- Ensure the handover and take-over work activities during shift change over between technicians/BMS and amongst AFMs
- Responsible to ensure housekeeping is well maintained during shift time in coordination with the soft service team
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- BE / Diploma / B. Tech in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
Job Details Company Name : JLL Location : Hyderabad, TS, India Job Type : Full-Time