Website Ford Motor Company
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join the production team at Ford Motor Company? We are looking for an Assembly Production Process Coach in Chicago Heights to help ensure that the production process runs smoothly. As the Assembly Production Process Coach, you will supervise and motivate the production team, provide guidance on best practices, and help ensure that the production process is completed efficiently and effectively. Apply now to join our team and be part of the Ford Motor Company legacy!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Confirm standards are in place
- Support issues raised by the teams
- Plan changes to the system
- Manage changes to the system
- Communication and Recognition
- Develop highly competent and motivated people
- Create a conducive work environment for the team(s) to complete their assigned responsibilities/tasks
- Ensure completion of administrative responsibilities.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: Applicants must have at least 2–3 years of experience as a Process Coach. Body shop/stamping/paint/subassembly experience is preferred, as well as safety and quality experience. Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles and constraint management principles is also preferred.
Q: Language Proficiency?
A: Applicants must have strong English proficiency.
Conclusion: If you have the required education and experience, this is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level. With the chance to work independently and grow your leadership and problem–solving skills, this job is sure to give you a rewarding experience. Apply now and take the first step in achieving your professional goals.