If You are Looking for Jobs in Bengaluru, Check out this SAP Project System Application Tech Support Practitioner Job vacancy in Bengaluru. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song-all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Gathers, analyses, and documents current practices, workflows, and business needs
- Configures application parameters in several systems to meet client business requirements
- Guide and consult on the development of new People systems
- Participation in SAP PS-based solution implementation and development projects
- Create the software integration test specifications in line with the different stacks of CIT Applications Prepare Test Logs, maintain Test Results, and monitor control Test Progress
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Good configuration knowledge of PS structures: WBS, Network, Milestones, Cost Planning, Budgeting, Material Requirement Planning, Project quotation, Timesheets, Goods issues, and other project management activities in SAP PS More than 4 years and above in large-scale SAP deployment, support and/or upgrade projects on one or more of the following modules: MM, PM, SD, FI, CO Possess strong knowledge and experience in SAP configuration Extended knowledge and experience on RICEF, DEBUG/ABAP
Job Details Company Name : Accenture Location : Bengaluru Job Type : Full-Time