Website Hexaware Technologies
Hexaware is the fastest growing next-generation provider of IT, BPO, and consulting services. Our focus lies on taking a leadership position in helping our clients attain customer intimacy as their competitive advantage. If You are Looking for Jobs in Chennai, Check out this Application Front end Developer Job vacancy in Chennai.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Application Front end Developer
- Understand requirements and translate that to product features.
- Participate in Scrum meetings and express the work done and the plan clearly. Participate in scrum ceremonies and clearly communicate.
- Develop applications using Front end, related technologies.
- Should be handed in developing and implementing best practices and
write a smart piece of code.
- Should be able to do impact analysis and document the design of the components.
- Coding standards should be followed, and the code should be highly performant.
- Should be able to write unit test cases using any of the frameworks and should be completely automated.
- Should be able to develop reusable components using proper design patterns as listed by the lead/architect so that it is extensible.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Total IT Experience – 4 to 7 years
- 3+ years of Strong experience in Angular 4/6/8 or REACT JS
- Should have worked in Angular Material design
- Nice to have worked in NGRX or RXJS framework for state management
- Familiar with Continuous Integration methodologies and tools, including
- Should have hands-on exposure in designing applications for multiple browsers and multiple resolutions (including mobile devices)
- Should have hands-on exposure in using Unit testing or any testing automation framework to validate front end
- Working knowledge of Webpack, Angular CLI, and Agile Scrum framework
Job Details Company Name : Hexaware Technologies Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India Job Type : Full-Time