If You are Looking for Jobs in Mumbai, Check out this Analyst Job vacancy in Mumbai. You will be aligned with our Business Operations vertical and help us supervise the day-to-day operational and administrative activities, ensuring that all processes are followed/executed and that deadlines are met.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Analyst
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day-to-day interactions are with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Any Graduation
- 5-8 Years of Experience
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Prioritization of workload
- Strong analytical skills
Job Details Company Name : Accenture Location : Mumbai Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 17-jun-2022
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.