Website Maruti Suzuki
Maruti Suzuki provides hatchbacks, sedans, MUVs, and SUVs in India through its ARENA and NEXA channels, certified pre-owned cars through TRUE VALUE, and commercial vehicles.
Cars are what Maruti Suzuki builds. Experiences are what it creates.
Experiences fuelled by innovations, forward-thinking, and a commitment to bring the very best to Indian roads. From the day the iconic Maruti 800 was launched in 1983, the company has been spearheading a revolution of change. Turning an entire country’s need for driving, into its love for driving. If You are Looking for Jobs in Gurugram, Check out this Agile Project Manager Job vacancy in Gurugram.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Agile Project Manager
- Work closely with Product Management to provide technical oversight and high-level guidance on conversations with vendors/partners, third parties, and MSIL support functions
- Help remove impediments that vendors/partners cannot address by themselves
- Ability to validate work estimates provided by vendors/partners, at a high level
- Take ownership of the successful delivery of the project
- Stay connected to the ground situation by holding regular and frequent conversations with Product Owners and Architects
- Add to the Agile Project Management body of knowledge of the MSIL Agile COE
- Constantly track product quality and support proactive and reactive initiatives
- Own the Agile CoE project governance model and ensure its followed and adapted to specific needs
- Constantly evolve the ways of working to ensure continuous improvement
- Work collaboratively with vendors/partners toward successful project delivery
- Be on top of all technical aspects of the product, at a high level
- Lead all conversations that involve interfacing with MSIL applications
- Provide reports for the project, to leadership at a regular cadence
- Work closely with scrum master(s) to ensure project success
- Work closely with MSIL Vendor Management and Program Management team(s)
- Have regular connects with the Head, Agile CoE to brief him/her about status, risks, and learnings
- Ability to effectively manage and co-ordinate multi-team (5+) environments (Phase 2 for the MSIL Agile CoE)
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Project management skills: Scope, Cost, Schedule, Risk, Quality and Vendor management
- Proficient in the agile ways of working with a working knowledge of Scrum and Kanban
- Understand the MSIL application landscape and their interfaces.
- Have a good understanding of the agile philosophy and the mindset and be able to user the same in his/her day-to-day workings
- High-level understanding of technology stacks (front-end: e.g. React, Angular, back-end: e.g. .NET, Java, databases, cloud, etc.) and their applicability in different business scenarios
- Well-versed with the usage of Jira and Confluence, as a user (and not necessarily as an administrator)
Job Details Company Name : Maruti Suzuki Location : Gurugram Job Type : Full-Time