Website Maruti Suzuki
If You are Looking for Jobs in Gurugram, Check out this Agile business Analyst Job vacancy in Gurugram. Maruti Suzuki provides hatchbacks, sedans, MUVs, and SUVs in India through its ARENA and NEXA channels, certified pre-owned cars through TRUE VALUE, and commercial vehicles.
Cars are what Maruti Suzuki builds. Experiences are what it creates.
Experiences fuelled by innovations, forward-thinking, and a commitment to bring the very best to Indian roads. From the day the iconic Maruti 800 was launched in 1983, the company has been spearheading a revolution of change. Turning an entire country’s need for driving, into its love for driving.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Agile Business Analyst
- Experience in Using activity diagrams, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, flowcharts, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, interviews, and workflow analysis to Induce and manage requirements.
- Gathering information from multiple sources and critically evaluating it, reconciling conflicts, disseminating high-level information into details, and distinguishing user requests from their true needs.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices and an understanding of industry trends and difficulties and the ability to deal with multiple complicated differences inherent in the warehouse management sector.
- Lead discussions with the project team to clearly articulate the results required to meet the business or customer’s needs.
- Driving and challenging the presumptions of business units on how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Interpreting the business needs of customers and translating them into the application and operational requirements with the help of strong analytical and product management skills.
- Ability to work with teams and direct an organized work effort. Competent to work on analytic assignments. Ability to work under deadlines and heavy workloads.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with a proven ability to initiate and develop a productive collaborative partnership
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Business Analysis: Scope, Cost, Schedule, Risk & Quality
- Proficient in the agile ways of working with a working knowledge of Scrum and Kanban
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence, as a user (and not necessarily as an administrator)
- Good level understanding of technology stacks (front-end: e.g. React, Angular, back-end: e.g.
- NET, Java, databases, cloud, etc.)
- Have a good understanding of the agile philosophy and the mindset and be able to use the same in his/her day-to-day workings
Job Details Company Name : Maruti Suzuki Location : Gurugram Job Type : Full-Time